Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Tar

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Step 3. Pick up some samosas and chutney from the Govindas stand

Will be in Galway Saturday and these sound nyom! Can someone please let me know where is the market and the stand for these please?:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bottom of shop street by the church! take the right path as you head down the street from eyre square direction. Get mataar paneer, earlier on saturday the better

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Abitar wrote: »
    /sex face
    o-face.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

bottom of shop street by the church! take the right path as you head down the street from eyre square direction. Get mataar paneer, earlier on saturday the better

whoops, sorry for not thanking you on this! Found it no prob thanks, the little yellow shack with the fehking long queue! tis the first time I have seen Mataar Paneer on any menu since I landed on this fair isle so I was even more impressed! Was all very nice even if a little expensive for what i t is. But would certianly go back, ideal food to acconmplish cold beer and warm days

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Aye, I olove it, used to buy 2 a week :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement