Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a particular wine in Galway

Options
  • 05-03-2010 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

Was just wondering if anyone know's where to get
    Hardys Stamp of Australia Chardonnay Semillon wine in Galway and what price would it generally be?

Thanks in advance for reply's.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

I cannot say for sure who has it currently but it is mainly the supermarkets that stock it but they only seem to get it in in batches. Tesco's & Dunnes have had it and Joyces had a deal on it a couple weeks back for €6.99 a bottle. The Chardonnay Semillon usually seems to be used on deals as you may not normally see it on a shelf other wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

thanks for the reply! i think ill have a scout around in dunnes over the weekend.

its a very nice one, very easy to drink!

Dunnes have 1ltr bottles at the same price as regular bottles. I presume everywhere else does too, can't remember the price off hand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

joyces have it for def. €6.99 and there was still some litre bottles there for €8.99 i think

Advertisement