Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory Space In Tipp Town?

Options
  • 05-03-2010 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's any empty factory in Tipp town? I know someone who is tentatively interested...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

try property.ie or the local auctioneers.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

yes there are at least two available. There is one that was built by the IDA and was never used and the other one was the old Atari factory. Iam not sure of the size but they are both quite large.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

do ye know which agent? I called all the ones in the golden pages in Tipp town. only Tim Ryan had a call centre for sale. no factory?

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

do ye know which agent? I called all the ones in the golden pages in Tipp town. only Tim Ryan had a call centre for sale. no factory?

Give Pall Ireland a buzz on 062 82600, they had a crowd renting out the back of their premises and now they are gone,

it is part of their plant but it is totally independent having its own alarm system and so on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

I think he's found what he wants in Waterford. He did try various agents in Tipp but noone was able to give any info. I'll pass on that info though. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

lucky him. it's a ****hole!

Advertisement