Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shops/e-stores

• 05-03-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Can we get a list going of shops/ebay stores/people who sell camera related items.

Maybe a little review, ie Good packaging/delevery times/customer service etc

Eg:

Seller: www. ebay.ie/"Xseller"

Fast shipping, fair packaging.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Yeah this isn't a bad Idea, once it's done it can be melded into the sticky ? Just to update the current list.

www.7dayshop.co.uk : Cheapest place to buy film that I know of, also frequently does specials on outdated or shortdated film. Never had problems. Ships from Jersey.

macodirect.de : Diafine, Efke film, great selection of development stuff, also has no problem shipping chems unlike a few other places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

www.7dayshop.com

They're based in the Channel Is. Great bargins on film & occassionaly other items. Delivery times can vary, but are generally good I've been using them for years when all they did was film and film accessories.

www.macodirect.de

They're a German based company. They also have a great suppliy in film. Postage can be a bit expensive, but if your buying bulk it works out ok. Delivery takes about a week. I'm new to using them but I believe others on here use them regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

@Daire Snap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

trishw78 wrote: »
    @Daire Snap

oooo, wierd !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Hivemind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

http://www.batterycity.ie/

Got some generic batteries to suit Canon 30D.

Really fast shipping.

Also a handy thing for people who dont have or want credit cards, www.3v.ie uses visa and you top up the card to X amount. Handy for "other" sites that you might not want to show in your bill :P :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Never heard of that website.... they look to have what I am looking for.

BTW - I bought a bunch of NimH batteries recently & they are a royal pain. I use them for my flash which is a hungry beast - but I only use them about once a month then I need to shoot maybe 200 shots. Anyway, while they are sitting around doing nothing they discharge, and it takes 12-14h to charge them up again. I have some NiCads as well & they are way better, hold their charge & always ready for action. If I had my time over, I'd have bought nicads, I only bought the Nimhs because I thought they were greener & had better capacity. In fact , I reckon the Nimhs are less green because I have to charge them so often, even if I havent used them....

Cheers,
    FoxT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Sanyo 'Eneloops' hold their charge for ages once charged. I get good life out of them in my Canon 580EXII.
    Have 4 in use, 4 spare and 6 in the battery grip cradle in case I forget to charge Camera batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lee_

This should also be of use, well without the reviews

Advertisement