Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef Sausages...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,436 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

The ones you have in Oz are terrible. You can't get the plain pork ones anywhere. Why ruin a good "snag" with nonsense bits and pieces, rather than pig's bits and pieces.

Be happy with pork, i'd love some here.
    A good butchers will be able to go beef for you. Anywhere that makes their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

i don't eat pork so i am always looking for chicken and beef sausages.
    try searching mysupermarket.co.uk for them- most supermarkets do their own brands, though not always available here.
    i buy them from mcgees butchers http://www.mcgeesfood.com/ and they are excellent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

You can buy them in upscale/organic butchers everywhere in Dublin.

Australia sausages are ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I've seen them in FXBs on Moore st. Never tried them but have been meaning to try them. In general FXBs stuff in very good imo.

I've also had (Beef) bangers and mash in the woolshed and they we very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Davexirl

When I was in Oz I looked everywhere for a good pork sausage just like a superquinn one and never found one, I hated the beef sausages at first but after a few months of eating them and all the BBQ's I started to like them, I miss eating Kangaroo aswell lovely:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I think avoca sells them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

I think I've seen beef sausages in Fallon & Byrnes. I usually go there for some pork&leek sausages which is lovely.

Why can't we get shops like this here?800px-Sausages_Oxford.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Oooh ... sausage heaven :D

Advertisement