Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XIII Reviews

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,436 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Is demon souls a JRPG?

I'd be pushed to call it that but it it is then it can join Valkyria Chronicles because Demon's Souls is awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

p1000 wrote: »
    I am lokking forward to the wide open area (
    Gran Pulse?
    ) for a bit more freedom though. Does that happen any time soon?
    About 20 hours in accoriding to most places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

About 20 hours in accoriding to most places
    Pretty much bang on 20 hours without grinding

Pretty much bang on 20 hours without grinding
    Half way there so.Yeesh

Half way there so.Yeesh
    Main story, You'll get distracted wanting to do other things!! I'm going to achievement whore so I can unlock the gamer picture extra's!

• Advertisement

Main story, You'll get distracted wanting to do other things!! I'm going to achievement whore so I can unlock the gamer picture extra's!
    Im just at that white forest place.
    I think im different to most people though.I really like vanille but I wish snow & hope would go fcuk themselves:pac:

Am using snow as a tank best strength in the game(base stats) , couldn use him as my leader, have lightning in it as a rav/commano/healer Snow as a rav/commando/sential and Vanille is my leader she a sab/rav/healer.100,000 hit achievement spoiler here
    Vanille has the strongest edioleon. I used a sab/commando/rav for two turns(slows the combo meter thing) then switched to sab/rav/rav got the chain up to 999.99 then summoned vanilles eideolion, hit for something like 196000 damage. Easy!

42 hours in or so, just back at cucoon and picked up an ultimate weapon. From what I hear
    if you evolve the weapons from tier one to tier 3 you get the proper most powerful ultimate weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

end of chap 9
    anyone else think the bad guy was like a cross between pope benedict and megatron? :P

Advertisement