Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's day in NZ

Options
  • 05-03-2010 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

hey all

just traveling around New Zealand at the moment and will be in Queentown for around Patrick's day, just wondering what the craic is down here and where is the best place to go.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Just the same as back home, go to a pub, get smashed, fall home. Same day, Different hemisphere! Probably won't see any parades though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

Any good places to head in christchurch for st patricks day? i dont know if i will hang around here or head to sydney? thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

queesntown is awesome, some great bars there, where you stayin, base hostel is s great location, good bar right next to it and anywhere on shotover st, irish bar is pretty good, i forget its name but the guinness is drinkable (i didnt say good i said drinkable)

Advertisement