Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guess who is coming back spoiler

• 05-03-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭

Michelle Rodriguez will reprise her role as Ana Lucia Cortez in the final season[/COLOR]

:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I think I speak for us all when I say:

Meh:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

As well as:
    Shannon, Libby, Boone, Juliet, Michael, Charlie, Charlotte. Almost everyone bar Mr Eko and Walt are confirmed as returning in some capacity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

As well as:
    Shannon, Libby, Boone, Juliet, Michael, Charlie, Charlotte. Almost everyone bar Mr Eko and Walt are confirmed as returning in some capacity.

Sinec the thread title says spoiler I'm not using Spoiler tags.

I'm sure I read that Eko was confirmed to return this season.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sinec the thread title says spoiler I'm not using Spoiler tags.

I'm sure I read that Eko was confirmed to return this season.
    I don't think so. He expressed an interest. And I read that they were looking for him to return. But there's been no confirmation to date. If it's gonna happen we'll hear soon as they start shooting the finale shortly.

Adewale was very demanding. He might not be interested in just a cameo, which is probably all they could give him at this stage.

It would be great if they could get everyone back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Crap, was avoiding this thread as i hate all things spoiler but my mouse hovered over the thread title and the first line of the post came up and I saw who it was about. Not that I think it will be important, more of a "oh look who it is" moment in the flashsideways.

• Advertisement

OP, maybe edit your post and move the spoiler down several lines so it doesn't show up outside the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Adewale was very demanding

Pity he was killed off as his standing up to the smoke monster would fit in well to the storyline now.

I don't think so. He expressed an interest. And I read that they were looking for him to return. But there's been no confirmation to date. If it's gonna happen we'll hear soon as they start shooting the finale shortly.

Adewale was very demanding. He might not be interested in just a cameo, which is probably all they could give him at this stage.

It would be great if they could get everyone back though.

I'd love to know what really happened with him. Heard he was very difficult, and you could tell great things would happen with his character and island mythology but it just wasn't to be.
    Since leaving he seems to have expressed regret, hence saying he'd like to return for the finale.

Adewale was very demanding.
    Great actor thou. Was great in Oz also.

I came across what seems to be his twitter account here. This is what he posted on Feb 12th:
    With LOST it's tough, I have a hectic schedule; I'm working on my own stuff & it's very close to going into production. Stay tuned!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Dymo

There really trying to include everyone, Artz is even making a comeback according to the credits for next week.

I came across what seems to be his twitter account here. This is what he posted on Feb 12th:

Jesus. I followed linkies to his website
    http://www.adewaletheartist.com/flash/#/homepage/

Get over yourself much ??

Hehe, some funny stuff on there.

I can see how he might of bumped heads with O'Quinn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Pity about Mr.Eko, again writers changing their plans because of actors. Lucky they have that "bible" they made when they started :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

I hate Rodrigeuz... passionatley! I cringe in every movie I see her in!

I still would tho!

I still would tho!

I'm still amazed she wasn't the walking cliché of a James Cameron/Latino butch female character in Avatar.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭redpanda26

She has the exact same performance in everything shes in theres no variation at all. I couldnt care less if she never came back to lost. Terrible terrible actress.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I still would tho!

Ya come out of the bedroom with a black eye and a smile :pac:
    She has the exact same performance in everything shes in theres no variation at all. I couldnt care less if she never came back to lost. Terrible terrible actress.

She is typecast by directors tbh. You dont get to see her range because directors dont allow it

I can't find a direct quote, but apparently the writers said at the Paleyfest panel last week that Adewale isn't coming back. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Looks like Walt might be coming back:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATVrO-q7dc&NR=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Looks like Walt might be coming back:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATVrO-q7dc&NR=1

I'm not very good at Lost (skipped Seasons 3-5, hooked again now), but hasn't the island timeline jumped forward by 3 years or something? Couldn't that sync with the actor's aging?

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I'm not very good at Lost (skipped Seasons 3-5, hooked again now), but hasn't the island timeline jumped forward by 3 years or something? Couldn't that sync with the actor's aging?
    Yeah and because of this they were able to feature him off-island in an episode last season. Unless he's aged dramatically since then, I see no reason why they can't bring him back for another episode. The problem is probably just working him into the story in way that doesn't raise a billion new questions.

Advertisement