Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohemian FC Talk/Transfers/Rumours Thread 2010

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

BOHtox wrote: »
    It would be a great deal all the same. He's a crap player with a crap attitude
    Whatever about Paddy's ability, he always gives 100%, chasing down everything. Wouldn't question his attitude for a second

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/4409/

Bohemians Manager Pat Fenlon gives his after match thoughts to Extratime reporter Frankie Lally after the scoreless draw at home to Bray Wanderers. Filmed by Peter O'Doherty

Friendly with Celtic confirmed for Sunday 10th October too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

A win would have been nice but looking on the bright side we closed the gap on Rovers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Strongly disagree with this

Trilla wrote: »
    Strongly disagree with this

In fairness to him he wears his heart on his sleeve. But he is not a good player he should have scored 3 or 4 last night. He doesn't have a football brain.(yet anyway)

Pat Fenlon gives BohsTV 1 his thoughts after the 0-0 home draw with Bray Wanderers in the Airtricity League. He also looks forward to the big game next Tuesday at home to Shamrock.

Camera and production: Alan McLoughlin
    Interview: Andy Donlan

Mark Quigley gives BohsTV 1 his thoughts after the 0-0 home draw with Bray Wanderers in the Airtricity League. He also reflects on the decision by referee Padraig Sutton to send him off.

Camera and production: Alan McLoughlin
    Interview: Andy Donlan

Chris O' Conner is a ****ing idiot

Chris O' Conner is a ****ing idiot

Oman should have cleared his lines, it was never keeper's ball. Oman tried to give it back to him. Oman's at fault imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

No way.

• Advertisement

Pal wrote: »
    No way.

I stand by my stance of him being a crap player but I'll give him he's a tryer. Doesn't know what to do with the ball sometimes

All non-members got a ticket for Tuesday?

Confirmation of the match with Celtic:
    http://bohemians.ie/fixtures/904-celtic-come-to-dalymount.html
    Bohemians will play Glasgow Celtic in a friendly at Dalymount Park next Sunday, 10th October, with kick-off at 3pm.

Tickets for the game are priced at €20, or €10 for students, OAPs and children under 12.

Tell all your friends!

What a game from the lads, that's the heart and commitment we need to see, good to see it meant as much to them as it did to us.

I reckon we'll win the league now

Every time I've had hope we've manage to **** it up next match though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

What a game from the lads, that's the heart and commitment we need to see, good to see it meant as much to them as it did to us.
    What a turn around from Bohs fans, firstly bothering to turn up at Dalymount and then singing "we love you" at the players they wanted ****ed out of the club six weeks ago.

Ill miss these Derbys when you are gone.

P.S. Connaught St is a disgrace. One entrance to a structurally unsafe, clearly oversold "stand", gob****e stewards pushing Rovers fans into an area which they didnt fit. Luckly for them they withdrew.

CiaranC wrote: »
    What a turn around from Bohs fans, firstly bothering to turn up at Dalymount and then singing "we love you" at the players they wanted ****ed out of the club six weeks ago.

P.S. Connaught St is a disgrace. One entrance to a structurally unsafe, clearly oversold "stand", gob****e stewards pushing Rovers fans into an area which they didnt fit. Luckly for them they withdrew.

We feel your pain Ciaran :D

Pal wrote: »
    We feel your pain Ciaran :D
    That said, youse were very good. If youd performed like that all season youd have walked the league. Keegan was fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

bitter much!!!! the bohs are having a party the bohs are having a party the bohs are having a partyyyyyyy the hoops are slipping up!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Still want (need) them gone at the end of the season but obviously want to see them give 100% while they're here. The celebrations from the likes of Barry Murphy, Powell, Keegan, Shelley etc showed how much they want it. After a disaster of a season we're still in with a shot at a treble, gonna enjoy it while I can till the season ends.

• Advertisement

Our performance in Tallaght was spineless.
    After last night all is naturally forgiven (until the next cock up).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

major bill wrote: »
    bitter much!!!! the bohs are having a party the bohs are having a party the bohs are having a partyyyyyyy the hoops are slipping up!!!!!

Seriously though, he's right. Who only comes out of the woodwork for a needle game when the club is dying on its feet?

Keegan was the best player on the park last night but you had at least 3 other contenders in fairness.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

major bill wrote: »

I've seen 5 year old birthday parties with bigger guest lists though:pac:

Keegan was everywhere - at times I was convinced there was two of him on the pitch or that Deegan had returned..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

They didn't even fill the main stand?

Voltwad wrote: »
    They didn't even fill the main stand?

We sold out the main stand.
    The reason section A was empty was cause people were watchin it in the bars, standing in front of Section F and G, in the aisles of section F and G and There was more people than seats where there was seats.

My guess attendence was
    Bohs-2750
    Rovers- 1550
    Att.=4,300 approx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

gob****e stewards pushing Rovers fans into an area which they didnt fit. Luckly for them they withdrew.

Same happened to Shels fans when we played in Tallaght pre-season tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

We sold out the main stand.
    The reason section A was empty was cause people were watchin it in the bars, standing in front of Section F and G, in the aisles of section F and G and There was more people than seats where there was seats.

My guess attendence was
    Bohs-2750
    Rovers- 1550
    Att.=4,300 approx

LOI FANS WOULD PREFER TO SIT ON A BARSTOOL THAN SIT IN THE COLD.111!!!OMGZ.:pac:

Same happened to Shels fans when we played in Tallaght pre-season tbh.
    I wasnt at that one, how many did you bring? Next section to the away fans is usually pretty empty so theres no reason for the stewards to be cramming people in.There is plenty of room in Tallaght for the allocated 500-700 away fans, as Pats fit in there comfortably having sold out their allocation every time.

Bohs were taking cash at the stiles despite it supposedly being all-ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I wasnt at that one, how many did you bring? Next section to the away fans is usually pretty empty so theres no reason for the stewards to be cramming people in.There is plenty of room in Tallaght for the allocated 500-700 away fans, as Pats fit in there comfortably having sold out their allocation every time.

Dunno how many we brought, but was a few hundred I'd say. The stewards wouldn't let us into the empty section next to it, instead kept pushing people in off the steps me included when you tried to explain that there's no poxy room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

there was a ticket boot beside the stiles where people could go to buy tickets just before endering the match.

@voltwad the section was empty because the des kelly end of the jodi was seriously overcrowded with 2 persons per seat and ye couldnt get up the aisles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

flahavaj wrote: »
    LOI FANS WOULD PREFER TO SIT ON A BARSTOOL THAN SIT IN THE COLD.111!!!OMGZ.:pac:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

My guess attendence was
    Bohs-2750
    Rovers- 1550
    Att.=4,300 approx

Attendance: 3,400.

Attendance: 3,400.

We dont release official attendances, so wherever you got that from its a guesstimate. Block A was kept empty for any obvious Rovers fans that managed to get into the Jodi and there were 200 or so on the steps and in front of F and G.

stovelid wrote: »
    Seriously though, he's right. Who only comes out of the woodwork for a needle game when the club is dying on its feet?

Very short memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Hard Worker

My guess attendence was
    Bohs-2750
    Rovers- 1550
    Att.=4,300 approx

I'd go along with that figure. It's exactly as I would have estimated.
    I was impressed with the Bohs turnout considering the poor turnouts recently.

The fact that Rovers lost only 1 nil means that there is still a slight goal difference advantage, which could be crucial. A 2 nil win for Bohs would have wiped that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Rovers are in the position that they have to win the last three to win the league. They have lost three out of the last four. They will drop more points. I fully believe Sporting Fingal will beat them on Saturday.

Fingal will draw with them, as they have with everybody :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

He's gonna score a goal for us.......... :)

Glen Crowe Glen Crowe :D

What a ****in week

Top of the table for the first time!

• Advertisement

Great man!!!

Bohs Legends both of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

go on the sporting fingal

Its days like this that makes supporting League of Ireland football worth it. Glen Crowe: Bohs Legend. If we don't **** up our next two games that man should get a winners medal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭fingalgooner

Thought we'd return the favour well done against Pat's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Hehe, What a finish. We just love playing at tallaght. :D

• Advertisement

Never thought Id have a Fingal screensaver. For a day or two at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

Fuck me! What a day

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

As I said to someone today. "As long as Glen Crowe is on the pitch, I'm not worried, he always scores against them."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

bohsman wrote: »
    Never thought Id have a Fingal screensaver. For a day or two at least.

464547.jpg

dreamers75 wrote: »
    464547.jpg

Yea, once I get the needle in with the Crowe one I'll use that one for a bit. Can be fun working with a hoop.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement