Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show - March 5th 2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Im making the sambos now, any particular requests?

whatever's good enough for himself will be good enough for me. ta!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

is this a ryanair flight? who's bringing the sandwiches? i'll be there at 6.04. none of ye feckers better go without me.

Johnny is there at 6.00. So we ALL have to be there before 6 to await his arrival!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Ham and cheese please! I want the cheese to honour Johnny Logan! It seems appropriate!biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Cheese please. The cheesier the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Just got a text from the missus says that she doesnt have anything on tommorrow, where as she thought she would be busy til May.. is there any room for her?

leanne_moore.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

jos28 wrote: »
    Chicken, stuffing and mayo on brown bread please.

Sure no bother.. man after my own heart .. yum... just making the bread now..OSLO BABY BRING IT ON!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

loganair.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Lads I've bad news for you there is no 6am flight to Oslo, I think Johnny may have been trying a cunning plan to avoid getting mobbed by fans (like usual I imagine).

The 6 O'Clock flight is going to Plovdiv , wherever the hell that is.

Jane29 wrote: »
    Johnny is there at 6.00. So we ALL have to be there before 6 to await his arrival!

ah TITS. hopefully he'll be on the same aircoach then. or maybe he'll be getting the 747 from busaras.

Just got a text from the missus says that she doesnt have anything on tommorrow, where as she thought she would be busy til May.. is there any room for her?

leanne_moore.jpg

lol HA HA HA HA HA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Koloman wrote: »
    Ham and cheese please! I want the cheese to honour Johnny Logan! It seems appropriate!biggrin.gif
    egg and onion on white bread please:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

hmmm wrote: »
    Lads I've bad news for you there is no 6am flight to Oslo, I think Johnny may have been trying a cunning plan to avoid getting mobbed by fans (like usual I imagine).

Check in is probably 6am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Aaaaaah I have so much packing still to do...

I'm vegetarian so whoever is making the sandwiches better take that into account.

The more the merrier.

Is she bringing the Barbies with her?

ah TITS. hopefully he'll be on the same aircoach then. or maybe he'll be getting the 747 from busaras.

No, he will be hitching a ride in Michael O'Leary's taxi!

hmmm wrote: »

You mean,,,,,,, he lied.... how.. is that.. possible,,, SOB :(:(:(:(

whatever's good enough for himself will be good enough for me. ta!

I think himself favours Mc Donalds now that I think about it, that ok with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

casio4 wrote: »
    egg and onion on white bread please:D
    You're barred ! Egg and onion in an enclosed space !!! Sorry, No way, its a long flight

You mean,,,,,,, he lied.... how.. is that.. possible,,, SOB :(:(:(:(

The swine! We believed in you Johnny! Say it ain't so!frown.gif

Im up to my neck in sambos,, cheese,egg, onion, chicken, stuffing, mayo etc... please tell me all these are not going to waste if theres no flight?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

hang sandwiches and fizzy orange, please

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

OMG, what crap! Mikeys song and the Fashion Queen songs were the best. Ye're one who is representing Ireland, mite as well be representing a brothal, the get-up on her :o (not even goin to mention the state of her eyebrows).
    Dana is a tool, Johnny Logan...well he just loves the sound of his own voice, Marty was ok comparing to those two, and Michael Ball was the best outta a bad lot.

We're so not goin to win, ah well.:confused:

Im up to my neck in sambos,, cheese,egg, onion, chicken, stuffing, mayo etc... please tell me all these are not going to waste if theres no flight?!

Just send them Niamh Kavanagh's way! I'm sure she will oblige!biggrin.gif

I miss Jo-Lo :( 6am seems so far away.

I've been waiting such a long time. Etc etc etc.

If Johnny would lie about going to Oslo how are we to believe him about RTE. Not that he made a big deal about it or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Get up in the morning and try to hum the winning song, if you can't, we're fukt.

jos28 wrote: »
    You're barred ! Egg and onion in an enclosed space !!! Sorry, No way, its a long flight

Time flies when you're with Johnny.

Hey I just checked those flights again.. would you believe he has a personalized picture to say "dont be late for the flight"

johnny.jpg

StinkySocs wrote: »
    OMG, what crap! Mikeys song and the Fashion Queen songs were the best. Ye're one who is representing Ireland, mite as well be representing a brothal, the get-up on her :o (not even goin to mention the state of her eyebrows).
    Dana is a tool, Johnny Logan...well he just loves the sound of his own voice, Marty was ok comparing to those two, and Michael Ball was the best outta a bad lot.

We're so not goin to win, ah well.:confused:

It's not all bad.

We're all off to Olso in the morning. We've to be at the airport at 6am.

You seem like great craic. You want to come?

• Advertisement

Hey I just checked those flights again.. would you believe he has a personalized picture to say "dont be late for the flight"

johnny.jpg

I think I just wet myself laughing at that one!redface.gifbiggrin.gif

johnny.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA!

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pgil

I love the song and Niamh's voice and I think we have a chance of not disgracing ourselves for the first time in years.

Well we do if somebody steps in quick and DRESSES HER !!!!!!!!! Sweet baby Jesus......... she was like an aging prostitute in that atrocious garb... I would not get out in it for a bet........ what possessed her........ and the wringlets !!!! A bit Baby Jane...wasn't it ! Such a shame given that she was fabulous delivering the song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

amdublin wrote: »
    It's not all bad.

Can I come too? I'll bring me own hang and cheese sangwidges an all :D

HA HA HA HA HA!

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!

''Im loving it''..... hee hee pun INTENDED!!!:D

Greentopia wrote: »

God yeah, jebus Greener, you don't even have to ask.

See you there alright man.

• Advertisement

It's not all bad.

Would you mind?? That'd be great! Can't wait, woooo! Can I have Egg and onion too please?? yum on wholegrain with a glass of milk please!:confused:

pgil wrote: »
    Well we do if somebody steps in quick and DRESSES HER !!!!!!!!! Sweet baby Jesus......... she was like an aging prostitute in that atrocious garb... I would not get out in it for a bet........ what possessed her........ and the wringlets !!!! A bit Baby Jane...wasn't it ! Such a shame given that she was fabulous delivering the song.

You speak the truth my friend.

Ive made enough cheese for everyone so just bring yourself and your J-LO cassette tapes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

AmDublin - there's a full coach of us at this stage. Will you hire a bus to leave O'Connell street tomorrow morning or sumtin'?

jonny just text me there. just to let me know that i'm a cool dude, and to hang in there.

• Advertisement

jonny just text me there. just to let me know that i'm a cool dude, and to hang in there.

Give me his number, I demand it!:mad: Im sick with jealousy, ask him where he got his jacket

Right, I better head to bed. Need my beauty sleep if I have to see Johnny in the morning. Somebody give me a shout if there's a bus leaving from the city centre. We can all arrive together, give Johnny the welcome and flight to Oslo that he deserves for being such an inspiration.

Great craic here tonight, let's do it all again tomorrow in O.S.L.O.!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Sure....

Johnny's coudn't be texting anyone this late in the evening. He's getting ready for a flight to Oslo tomorrow morning, don't k'now.

Johnny?! Is that you Johnny?

Jebus Johnny, get some shuteye in, you've got Oslo tomorrow.

so what are we gonna do with Niamh to get her in shape? ****n g ryan finished the damned show just when somebody actually needed it... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

God yeah, jebus Greener, you don't even have to ask.

See you there alright man.

Aww ta am, I'm a laydee though, not a dude.

6am yeah? Don't leave without me ye bastids!
    Oh and don't forget to empty ye're bank accounts before ye go, a pint in Oslo is about 6 squid ;) But maybe JO-LO'll buy us a round when we all get there.

*goes off to pack*

Guys you all rock.

I'm off to bed now. See you all in the airport at 6am.

xx

Aww ta am, I'm a laydee though, not a dude.

6am yeah? Don't leave without me ye bastids!
    Oh and don't forget to empty ye're bank accounts before ye go, a pint in Oslo is about 6 squid ;) But maybe JO-LO'll buy us a round when we all get there.

*goes off to pack*

Hey don't even worry about money! We're with Johnny!

He won the Eurovision three times don't you know. Twice singing and once for his writing skills. And he's big in Europe. He's minted for sure.

Johnny... <3

johnny.jpg

My faith is restored in Johnny. I can't believe I would even think he would lie.

And if anyone wants to stay in mine tonight. I live near the airport. But be warned I'll be up until 6.00am painting banners for Johnny.

Sleep well my fellow J-Lo's!

OOOOOSSSSLLLLLLOOOOO Here we come!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement