Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal Warfare 6 Ireland vs England

Options
  • 05-03-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I can finally announce the main event for Tribal Warfare 6 Ireland vs England happening on Saturday the 1st of May in the Black Box, Galway.

Tim "Mad Dog" Murphy faces off against Caged Steel's Danny Welsh.

This match will be a Title match for the Tribal Warfare Featherweight Intergalactic Title.

Tim has been going from strength to strength against the toughest fighters in Ireland, now he ramps up against the best from the UK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

B Class Middleweight Match
    Paul "The Pitbull" Hickey vs Karl Bruins

Both Paul and Karl are coming off losses last time out so this is going to be hell for leather, as neither of these guys want to wind up in the "L" column again!

Karl is heavy handed and can put the lights out with either one, Paul is a tough well rounded fighter who never stops pushing forward, going to be a tremendous battle between two strong up and coming fighters.

B Class Welterweight match Up
    Tom "The Catastrophe" Kelly squares off against Tom "The Monster" O'Sullivan from Spirit MMA in Tralee county Kerry.

The Monster netted a good win over Vinny Di Ruscio and demonstrated to be a capable fighter, with a lot going on on the floor, he will no doubt look to showcase his other ranges in this match up.

Tom Kelly returns to the ring after a short break, last time out he had a spirited tilt against Top Pro Fighter Mick Timmins, which he took by referee stoppage.

Some things that are true about both guys -

Tom always comes to fight
    Tom is tough and aggressive in the cage
    Tom is well rounded and seeks the shortest route to victory

When they have that much in common, how will they get along inside the cage!

May 1st, Black Box to find out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Gutted I'm going to miss this but my services are required elsewhere. TW is a top show and I love the Black Box as a venue. I also love Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭RearNakedJim

TW is a top show and I love the Black Box as a venue. I also love Galway.

Ditto. Especially the galway bit, but especially the rest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Looks great so far Mark. Can't wait to see Tim take on some of the UK's best talent and this fight could really put him on the map in the UK, something that Irish MMA could really benefit from.

Also great to see Tom Kelly back in the cage. No doubt he'll come to fight like he always does. No decision here!

definitely looking forward to seeing this card developing.

• Advertisement

Middleweight C Class
    Jason "The Mighty" Quinn vs Paul Brown

Jason, fresh form his debut C class win takes on another undefeated fighter in Ramelton MMA's Paul Brown. Paul is a well rounded fighter, tremendously strong and many a grappler has fallen prey to his vice like grip and heavy handed striking.
    Jason too hits with bad intentions and has the knowledge on the floor to make this one a very interesting match up.

Advertisement