Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUST GOT GAME FOR PC, Cannot connect to multiplayer :(

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

LOLOLOLOL its not working again! please somebody... shoot EA servers in to face so it wouldnt strugle!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Battlefail - Bad Connection 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

This has gone beyond rediculous! I cant get any game at all at the moment,

Are ye all struggling to get a game still?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Give up trying. It looks like every tard in the game has discovered there is no autobalance by now and is just stacking teams. I havent had a fun game tonight. All been horrible mob trouncings.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

well same **** again.seriuosly, how can they actually FIX it , and then completly brake it again?!

are they doinganything at all?! or they just collect cash and fecked off!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

well same **** again.seriuosly, how can they actually FIX it , and then completly brake it again?!

The EA server has been offline for the last couple of hours. Planned server maintenance from 9am this morning. Should be back up in the next 30 minutes i'm told.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

I haven't had a chance to even play one minute yet because my game for some reason still doesn't work.

If tried it on 5 different networks as well... I'm half thinking it is because of steam not updating it properly or something. Might see if i can download an ISO of the game and just use the CD key that i got off steam to try install it that way and then manually update the game... I'm pretty pissed off, I have emailed steam and ea and they haven't gotten back in touch with me at all... Was thinking of canceling the payment to steam as well and just buying the game in a shop...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I was able to get into some servers last night, just not the TiG one. Really starting to annoy me.

Advertisement