Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband down in Cork City?

• 05-03-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Was anyone's eircom broadband down last night around the 12.30 mark? It's happened around 4 times this week at exactly the same time. Just wondering has it been happening to anyone else!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,842 ✭✭✭jeffk

Same happened here around the 12 mark, went of, came on, went of, came on and then it stayed of with dsl down on the router homepage.

From less than what you pay for to nothing, Eircom going backwards as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,523 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Happens to me between 9pm and 10:30pm in Limerick (about 4 times this week now)
    Very frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Strange. There's talk in other threads about possible exchange upgrades. Yet I still can't get more than 3meg off them and I'm about 1km from an exchange!

A farce.

Advertisement