Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Drogheda

Options
  • 05-03-2010 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any parking in Drogheda around West St/Laurences Street that doesn't charge mad rates for parking for a week Monday - Friday 9-5.

Like is there anywhere that charges a daily/weekly rate?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mythicalireland

There's an all-day car park at the bottom of Donore Road which charges 2 euro (I think) per day. There's also one in Mell / Trinity Street. Everywhere else charges per hour as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Theres 2 euro parking on the north strand, beside some discount furniture shop. It's the closest to scotch hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I must take a nosey after work the North Strand would really suit me.

Fed up of paying by the hour it's ridiculous money. Would you know if you can come and go (like head out for lunch and back)?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seco

Haymarket car park (opposite FAS and behind Drogheda Shopping Centre) offers weekly 5 & 6 day rates, €25 pw 5 day I think. Come and go as you please. Open 8am to 7pm Mon - Wed and 8am to 9 or 9.30 pm Thurs/Fri.
    I think above covers most of options but if you go into entrance lobby there are posters with exact offering

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

if you dont mind a 5 minute walk plenty of places to park for free :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Laurence centre 3.60 all day!

Advertisement