Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burzum New LP

Options
  • 05-03-2010 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Varg Vikernes has just released his first new album (Belus) in 11 years. I normally don't get too excited over new music these days but I really love his stuff so I can't wait to hear it. Anyone heard the whole thing yet? Any thoughts or feedback?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Interesting indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,837 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Not quite as good as his early albums but still a very good comeback album in my opinion

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gonna give it a listen when I get a chance, I wasn't that fond of the stuff he did while in prison, so I'm hoping this will be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Can' wait to listen to this but am holding out until it arrives on vinyl in Sentinel Records next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Can' wait to listen to this but am holding out until it arrives on vinyl in Sentinel Records next week.

Post pics of the disc/sleeve when you get it if ya can.

• Advertisement
Advertisement