Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the playpen; Aoibheann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

akkadian wrote: »
    6 or 7?

Why is "or" size 5? What did it do to deserve that? :P

Well, 6 is a perfect number after all, but I do <3 7. From a maths point of view, 6. From a choosing a favourite number arbitrarily as a child point of view, 7.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Because seven ate nine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Cake or death? :P

Favourite kind of chocolate?

Do you like Creme Eggs?

How do you like your eggs? ;)

Do you love Lemon as much as I do?

How much do you love questions about food? :P

:)

Fad wrote: »
    I <3 my box :)

Can it be my box?

Having slept there more, and living further away, I'd like to think it should be mine, if it's gonna be anyone's.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Can it be my box?

Having slept there more, and living further away, I'd like to think it should be mine, if it's gonna be anyone's.... :P

Mine first, she gave it to me over all the xfactor guys and Michael Bublé, s'mine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I've yet to see the fabled box now that I think of it.....

Mine first, she gave it to me over all the xfactor guys and Michael Bublé, s'mine!

Still though, I make a good case. :P
    Craguls wrote: »

:eek:

And um... Favourite smiley? (/desperate attempt at thinking up a question :P)

Because seven ate nine :pac:

If you're not going to ask questions, get outta my thread. :P

(<3)
    Cake or death? :P IUh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..

Favourite kind of chocolate? Oh god, you really have opened up a can of worms with that one. I love most chocolate. <3 dark chocolate because it's deliciously bitter. Milk chocolate - Lindt and Milka methinks. Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups. White chocolate - Milky Bar, White Buttons.. Nom.

Do you like Creme Eggs? Good god yes!

How do you like your eggs? ;)I refuse to answer this with the stereotypical rejection to a chat-up line answer, though it's probably the most apt! :P So.. as Creme Eggs or in omelettes. :P

Do you love Lemon as much as I do? I love both Lemon the pancake place almost as much as life itself, and I love lemons. I can actually eat 'em, they're not *that* bitter.

How much do you love questions about food? :P I love them, but they remind me of all the delicious food I could be eating. >.<

Can it be my box?

Having slept there more, and living further away, I'd like to think it should be mine, if it's gonna be anyone's.... :P And you are lovelier than Fad.. Erm. GAH. I promised it to him, so I can't exactly take it back. Erm. HALP.

Shoo from my thread with your in-jokes.. Shoo! :P (Unless you have questions, like the lovely SarcasticFairy does below. :D)
    Still though, I make a good case. :P

:eek:

And um... Favourite smiley? (/desperate attempt at thinking up a question :P)

From the boards ones or in general? I like :pac: from the boards ones. In general, ;_;, \o/ and o.O.

*token requested question*?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

How do you like your eggs? ;)

3668652917_8afefcb234.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist having seen this class Banksy creation for the first time earlier. :D)

Lefty or righty?
    What's your opinion on nationalism?
    Do you think Ireland has a drinking problem?
    What song(s) would you like to be played at your funeral?
    Why don't you like Bob Dylan's voice? :(

*token requested question*?

*token "give me a real question or risk my wrath" response* :P
    Monzo wrote: »
    3668652917_8afefcb234.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist having seen this class Banksy creation for the first time earlier. :D)

Lefty or righty? Politics or hand-wise? I'm left-handed. Well, I'm technically ambidexterous, but I chose my left when I was a kid. :D If it's politics you're asking, somewhere planted in the middle for now!

What's your opinion on nationalism? I understand it, but the lengths some people go to are way, way too far. Lives are more important than 6 counties.

Do you think Ireland has a drinking problem? Definitely. I'm just glad I'm not a part of it. I think this generation is an improvement upon the stereotype in some ways as I know many who don't drink/can drink in moderation, but then again there's a few who ruin it for us by taking things to excesses. It's always that 1% that make the rest of us look bad.

What song(s) would you like to be played at your funeral? Heyday - Mic Christopher, Hey Jude - The Beatles, anything by Radiohead. All of it. So many more, but those are once again off the top of my head. I'll get back to you

Why don't you like Bob Dylan's voice? :(It's gone to pieces the past few years.. :( I don't really dislike it, but I do think there are others who can sing his songs better, although the emotion is never quite the same tbh.

My last post on here for awhile with busyness, other projects that need finishing et al, so as promised via text lots of questions;

Biggest waste of time in your opinion?

Personal philosophy? (or what makes you treat people the way you do to cut down on the pretentiousness of the question)

Favourite purchase ever?

Does buying us treats all the time not seriously cut into your money?

Do you really dislike Calvin Harris? You seem to cringe to high heaven when I make jokes about his songs or reference him in conversation

Irish politics; political parties or independent candidates?

injokes:

Did you remember your science helmet?

Botany Bay or Goldsmith?

Aoibheann for education 2013/2014?

/injokes

Favourite things about Trinity?

Most hated thing about Trinity?

Is physics phun? *ba dum tish*

That enough?

My last post on here for awhile with busyness, other projects that need finishing et al, so as promised via text lots of questions; BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW.. <3

Biggest waste of time in your opinion? Boards? :P But it's one of the best! Procrastinating in general, but it's so fun..

Personal philosophy? (or what makes you treat people the way you do to cut down on the pretentiousness of the question) I'm an atheist, but the whole ""Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." is genuinely something I have followed to the best of my ability. At the same time, I also follow my own motto of refusing to take any crap from people! Oh, and honesty at all times. I think it shows a complete and utter lack of respect to people to lie to them, so I don't.

Favourite purchase ever? Don't you know me well enough to know I can't pick favourite things? :P Any first album I've bought from bands I <3, my laptop, a few dresses.. :pac: Honestly? I don't know, it's probably something far more important than all of those things, but I'm feeling a bit shallow atm. I'll return to this.

Does buying us treats all the time not seriously cut into your money?5 M&S cookies for €3 is a bargain! And they're delicious. Also, Freddos = 25c. And I have scholarship soon!

Do you really dislike Calvin Harris? You seem to cringe to high heaven when I make jokes about his songs or reference him in conversation I dislike him as I think he's an arrogant, attention-grabbing idiot. That said, some of his songs are fun to dance to. :)

Irish politics; political parties or independent candidates? Me in a few years time. ;) And I think they're all as bad as each other. Independents are just basically trying to get bribed by whoever's in government, although I acknowledge that some of them are trying to make changes in their home area. As for political parties, hah. Join mine.

injokes:

Did you remember your science helmet? Would I ever forget?!

Botany Bay or Goldsmith? Botany Bay has tennis-courts, Goldsmith is closer to Science. HALPS.

Aoibheann for education 2013/2014? I don't think I could run against one of my favourite people if he considers running though. :)

/injokes

Favourite things about Trinity? Randomly going to Geology lectures and eating popcorn, Monday we-time, my class, sitting in the Hamilton Cafe with the people in my class at the same times every day while frantically trying to finish assignments, it's pretty.. Loads of things.

Most hated thing about Trinity? The payroll dept are EVIL and make me want to cry. They've already

Is physics phun? *ba dum tish* Maths is moreso. :P But special rel is awesome!

That enough? It's never enough.. Never enough (oh woah)

<3

Craguls for education would be nice and I could rip off Jen's campaign but I'd need to do **** loads for the SU in second, third and fourth year to earn a good rep also It's give banjopaul waaaaaaay too much ammo for jokes. Class rep for Neuroscience/Genetics/Mol Med or whatever I end up doing is more realistic.

It might also effect my offers for choice phd programmes etc etc so probably would be best to be campaign manager for a certain someone instead.

Craguls for education would be nice and I could rip off Jen's campaign but I'd need to do **** loads for the SU in second, third and fourth year to earn a good rep also It's give banjopaul waaaaaaay too much ammo for jokes. Class rep for Neuroscience/Genetics/Mol Med or whatever I end up doing is more realistic.

It might also effect my offers for choice phd programmes etc etc so probably would be best to be campaign manager for a certain someone instead.

Assuming you're one of my favourite people? :pac: Though of course I did mean you.

And you'd campaign for the *other* certain someone, not me, right? D:

And where are MY questions? :P

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Assuming you're one of my favourite people? :pac: Though of course I did mean you.

And you'd campaign for the *other* certain someone, not me, right? D:

And where are MY questions? :P

I should bully Cathal into running for welfare or something next year, he'd be good.

I'd make the best campaign posters, you know it.

Last question from me;

Do I still post quietly?

I should bully Cathal into running for welfare or something next year, he'd be good.

I'd make the best campaign posters, you know it.

Last question from me;

Do I still post quietly?

He'd be good in Education too, he knows his stuff. Either/or. I shall help you convince! *nods*

Posters for ME. Because you love me. <3?

Now that I know you, I can picture you saying stuff.. So now it's in super-speed as opposed to quiet. Sonic, you might say. <3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

Ahahahahaha. No.

Were you just asking? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Lol. I has facts now.

Boston wrote: »
    Lol. I has facts now.

Take your facts elsewhere, I see no questions. :P Of course, if you have questions, facts are fine. *nods*

Lights on or off?

Lights on or off?

What happened to "No, you're NOT coming home with me?" :pac:

Ok,

Boston or Chips?

Ok,

Boston or Chips?

Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry...

Does Boston buy chips? Oh, and person or place?

Boston the man. Boston doesn't buy chips, you have to choose.

Boston the man. Boston doesn't buy chips, you have to choose.

Well, logically, if Boston doesn't buy me chips, then I should surely pick the chips. However, chips won't insult me in such an amusing way. So conflicted!

Boston, without any chips on his shoulder..? :pac:

nicely done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

Ever wish you were an arts block person instead of a hamiltonian??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement