Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year Project - Can you Help?

• 05-03-2010 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭

Hello

For my Final Year Project in my course BA Counselling and Psychotherapy, I am carrying out an exploratory study on the relationship experiences of people who come from separated families (through marriage/relationship breakdown).

The study involves a face to face semi-structured interview (lasting no longer than 40 minutes) regarding your experiences and views about adult romantic relationships, and also some questions regarding your views of your parents relationship.

I am targetting people who are ideally over 21 but definitely over 18, and whos parents broke up while the participant was between the ages of 8-19. I will be holding the interviews in Dublin.

If you or someone you know who fits the criteria would be interested in participating, or indeed if you'd like more information before deciding, please PM me.

BTW I've checked with the Psychology mods that it's OK to post this here.

Thanks!!

Advertisement