Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gears of war 1 and 2

• 05-03-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭

Does anyone still play them? Co-op and Competitive. I can get a Horde match pretty easily but nothing else. If anyone wants a match or playing Co-Op(Preferably hardcore but I'm not pushed) then Add me and just message me when I'm online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Had the same problem when I played it. Had no issue getting horde or wingman, but everything else was near impossible to matchmake in. GoW has always had terrible systems for Matchmaking. I don't mind playing it, though i'll only be on weekends til after the LC. Also you didn't supply a GT.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I still play the odd game gears o war 2 these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭emmetcummins

Haha, I meant to add it but I forgot , its : EmmetNC

Any1 playin now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

a few boardies on here including myself had great craic on horde a few weeks back. if you like, you should suggest a time and date, you'll get a few on.

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a game of Horde tonight at about 6-7-ish. If theres enough people interested we can put a specific time. or should I just start a different thread and delete this one. Just a thread about upcoming games?

If not Horde a vs mathc of only boardsies. If you're interested just post your GT here and we'll sort something out

I'll go on from 6 to 7 anyway

PerrinV2.png

Is anyone up for a game of CO-OP Gears 2 on Insane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I might jump on for horde later on. GT = Slugs91

Advertisement