Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭gerryp2000

nava wrote: »
    Try the facebook page & like the 1st page.

I went onto cdkeys facebook & liked their 1st page - when / how do you get the 5% discount code????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

gerryp2000 wrote: »
    I went onto cdkeys facebook & liked their 1st page - when / how do you get the 5% discount code????

Just go here scroll down and enter your email address, I assume they send you the code, before the code was on the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭gerryp2000

nava wrote: »
    Just go here - then scroll down and enter your email address, I assume they send you the code, before the code was on the page.

Thanks nava - appears you can only use that link on a PC and not on any mobile device - (phone / tablet )

My work doesn't allow facebook so I'll use the link later.

Thanks again

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just picked myself up a Xbox one.Wheres the cheapest place for a 12 month gold subscription??Preferably one that someone has used before.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Just picked myself up a Xbox one.Wheres the cheapest place for a 12 month gold subscription??Preferably one that someone has used before.

Thanks

Always use cdkeys, never had any problems, cheap enought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

In the market for same again.....

Any links to a bargain offer appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

cdkeys are usually the cheapest, like them on facebook for a 5% off code. I got 12 months for €30 off them last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I'll give the first to PM me a free 14 day trial I got with the new console

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Where can you get a redemption code/credit for XBOX live? Iv'e been into a few gamestops & assume it'll be on the wall like cards for Nintendo points or those facebook games, but I never see anything. Id'e like to put money into Xbox Live Arcade games and some DLC but don't want to feed the console my credit card info.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Where can you get a redemption code/credit for XBOX live? Iv'e been into a few gamestops & assume it'll be on the wall like cards for Nintendo points or those facebook games, but I never see anything. Id'e like to put money into Xbox Live Arcade games and some DLC but don't want to feed the console my credit card info.

If you have a pre-pay phone you can use this: http://www.hmvgamecredit.com/

It's pretty much free XBL credit if you have the right plan on your phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I used Cdkeys for the 2nd year in a row for my 12 month live subscription. Payed by Pay Pal and had the code within a minute. No hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Davexirl wrote: »
    I used Cdkeys for the 2nd year in a row for my 12 month live subscription. Payed by Pay Pal and had the code within a minute. No hassle.

Very happy with the service too. €33 for 12 months is good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

if its not on the walls, just ask at the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Do CD keys do PlayStation subscription's to??

Do CD keys do PlayStation subscription's to??

Quick visit to their website shows they have PS Plus also top-up cards and games.

The Playstation section will have more options on where to buy them cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

They're UK and US codes though, so if you already have an IE account, you'll lose any PS+ games you've accumulated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

hvmgamecredit is useless. Instant buy my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

hvmgamecredit is useless. Instant buy my hole.

I always found them fast, waiting no more than a couple of minutes for the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I always found them fast, waiting no more than a couple of minutes for the code.

Got mine straight away on Tuesday too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Are cardscodes.com or instantgamecodes.com safe?
    They seem to be cheaper than cdkeys.com at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

This offer is ideally for someone with access to a French address, but if somone knows if it possible to somehow have delivered here, it may be better.

Seems like we're getting a little bit of a raw deal over here.
    I've seen similar before, but this is a very big difference. (As mentioned, handier for someone that has access to a French address.)

French Version (€379 with code) 229y44djd or Alternative (€329 with code) 2nbz4tqhv
    Package Contents:
    - An Xbox One Console
    - Halo Master Chief Collection (download)
    - Forza Horizon (Physical Copy)
    - Evolve (Physical Copy) )
    - Sunset Overdrive (Physical Copy) )
    - Additional Controller with Play & Charge Kit
    - 14 day Xbox Live Gold Trial

Compared to the Irish version for €399 (Neither code above works, and I've not seen one available.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/glitch-4-years-xbox-live-gold-39-99-amazon-2189237

4 years for 40 quid glitch, just worked for me. see hotukdeals thread
    has to be the digital max bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

sweetie wrote: »
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/glitch-4-years-xbox-live-gold-39-99-amazon-2189237

Are the codes okay for an Irish account? Or am I mixing up Xbl with ps+ and Xbl codes are universal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

sweetie wrote: »

"Currently unavailable" on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Just a heads up. I posted this on Bargain Alerts earlier:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057428646

XBOX Live 1 year - €30 (or €28.50 if you do the Facebook voucher thing mentioned)!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Looking to top up my wallet so I can purchase the Witcher. I take it that if I bought a 50 pound sterling gift card from cdkeys this wouldn't work?

Anyone know good sites for these as CD keys only have 25 euro cards and don't fancy having a surplus amount left over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

joe123 wrote: »
    Looking to top up my wallet so I can purchase the Witcher. I take it that if I bought a 50 pound sterling gift card from cdkeys this wouldn't work?

Anyone know good sites for these as CD keys only have 25 euro cards and don't fancy having a surplus amount left over.

Got a €5 one from MMOGA for €4.95 the other day. I'm sure they have €10 upwards gift cards also

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

joe123 wrote: »

If you have a prepay phone with credit sitting on it hmv game credit are worth looking at.

How long does it usually take cd-keys to get back with a code? I'm sure I've used them in the past and it was within a couple of minutes, ordered a year's gold a few hours ago and no sign yet.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    How long does it usually take cd-keys to get back with a code? I'm sure I've used them in the past and it was within a couple of minutes, ordered a year's gold a few hours ago and no sign yet.

Yes should be quick enought, if you order while logged in you should be able to see the Order History if you have an account, also maybe check Spam folder just in case.

Advertisement