Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

cdkeys are charging dollars for the xbox live membership. That's not going to be a problem on an Irish account is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

djkeogh wrote: »
    cdkeys are charging dollars for the xbox live membership. That's not going to be a problem on an Irish account is it?

It's in euros for me :confused:

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

showing dollars for me for some reason. Might be the proxy in work. I'll try it again when I get home and see if it's any better.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Cd keys still the cheapest for codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

G2A is around 26 ish for 12 months live at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just another quick question.When I try to order the code it says it may not work if u have less than a month left on your sub.
    Surely it just adds to your existing subscription time no??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Just another quick question.When I try to order the code it says it may not work if u have less than a month left on your sub.
    Surely it just adds to your existing subscription time no??

This was explained to me before, I can't remember what the actual reason was, but it was more "advice" than a warning. They advise you to redeem code after your current subscription has expired, rather than to try and add it on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Hi all. Membership just expired and just wondering has anyone any codes they are not using. Due to diff things I only need to get membership for up to 3 months so if no one has ill buy one. Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Year sub is €25 on cdkeys with Facebook discount code right now. Super cheap

Year gold sub is €25 on cdkeys with the Facebook like discount code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,024 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tinie wrote: »
    Year gold sub is €25 on cdkeys with the Facebook like discount code.

Do sub's stack anymore ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Do sub's stack anymore ?

Yes, max 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

You can buy €5 gift cards on cdkeys for €4 now too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,954 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I cant buy a few of these to purchase the year sub can I? :confused:

GBX wrote: »

I'm assuming you could. Once the credit is in your account you should be able to use it on anything. Haven't tried that though.

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

I've never used CD keys before are they legit? that xblox live deal looks awful tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I've never used CD keys before are they legit? that xblox live deal looks awful tempting

Yes it's legit, I used them a few times for Xbox live and also a few games.

Have you got a link to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Tried buying from cdkeys but kept getting errors when paying (tried 2 different cards and paypal). Tried both work PC and home. Contacted them and they told me its because I am using a proxy or VPN which I am not.

• Advertisement

kc66 wrote: »
    Tried buying from cdkeys but kept getting errors when paying (tried 2 different cards and paypal). Tried both work PC and home. Contacted them and they told me its because I am using a proxy or VPN which I am not.

You could be - whats your ip?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's €5 Xbox gift cards or gift cards to use on cdkeys?

I assumed xbox gift cards?

kc66 wrote: »

I was getting the same yesterday, tried this morning and it went through ok. It didn't apply the discount code ... not too worried about that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

you'd be alot better off buying the sub from cd keys its still alot cheaper than from microsoft even with the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yeah that's why I was asking. I think GBx thought he meant you could buy gift cards for cdkeys so he was planning on getting another few euro off  but I'm pretty sure it was Xbox gift cards for 4euro

you'd be alot better off buying the sub from cd keys its still alot cheaper than from microsoft even with the discount.
    MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah that's why I was asking. I think GBx thought he meant you could buy gift cards for cdkeys so he was planning on getting another few euro off  but I'm pretty sure it was Xbox gift cards for 4euro

Yeah Miskyboyy, thats what I meant. I got confused. I bought the 12Month Sub in the end.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    That's €5 Xbox gift cards or gift cards to use on cdkeys?

I assumed xbox gift cards?

Ya it's Xbox gift cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Any know if 1 month membership cards still work? And where is the best place to get them? XBL about to run out tomorrow and only have 8.90 in my debit account before next paycheck :o Don't want to deal with MS directly as I had a whole fiasco with them overcharging me and not letting me cancel my sub very recently, so want to use third party sites. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,024 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ramza wrote: »
    Any know if 1 month membership cards still work? And where is the best place to get them? XBL about to run out tomorrow and only have 8.90 in my debit account before next paycheck :o Don't want to deal with MS directly as I had a whole fiasco with them overcharging me and not letting me cancel my sub very recently, so want to use third party sites. Cheers!

Try CD keys. The 12 month is €27.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Has anyone used HMVgamecredit.com?
    €5 is 6.50
    €10 is 12.50
    €20 is 23.50
    €25 is 30.00

Are they not fond of selling the €25.00?

Advertisement