Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

14 day trial to give away later today, came with my console and i wont use it
    like the post and i will pick a winner later

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    14 day trial to give away later today, came with my console and i wont use it
    like the post and i will pick a winner later

GBX is the winner, code on the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

I don’t believe it. Two nights in a row I’m in a draw with one other person and I lose lol.

Typical

Tilikum wrote: »
    I don’t believe it. Two nights in a row I’m in a draw with one other person and I lose lol.

Typical

3rd time lucky

Is there anywhere I can buy 3 months Xbox live besides cdkeys? Somewhere that sends you the code straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,023 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is there anywhere I can buy 3 months Xbox live besides cdkeys? Somewhere that sends you the code straight away.

Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership | Xbox One/360 | Xbox Live Download Code https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DR1TJ3S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_T7ZbAb6NBP5RN

Have you tried adverts or eBay

Have you tried adverts or eBay

Yip.

Actually didn’t think of eBay. I’ll check there now. Thanks.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership | Xbox One/360 | Xbox Live Download Code https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DR1TJ3S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_T7ZbAb6NBP5RN

Thanks!!

No good actually.

‘We noticed that you're shopping from Ireland, Republic of. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions’

€40 for the year on eBay.co.uk

• Advertisement

Thanks!!

No good actually.

‘We noticed that you're shopping from Ireland, Republic of. This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions’

Set Parcel Motel as your main Address

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Set Parcel Motel as your main Address

I actually got 2 x 3 month memberships for €20 on adverts.

I actually got 2 x 3 month memberships for €20 on adverts.

That’s a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

If it helps anybody deciding on where to buy here was my experience this year.

I ordered 12 month xbox live (worldwide) of electronicfirst. The first code said it was region locked, they sent a second which is also the same. They are currently process of issuing a refund. Support was quick to respond each time.

I then went with cdkeys, who I used last year, no issue at all with their code.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got a 14-day trial code from Doritos, anyone wants it PM

It doesn't stack, can't use it if you have gold already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I know its late but FYI HMVGameCredit (You can use your phone credit if youre on Three to buy Live subs)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Can anyone point me in the best direction for Xbox Credit? CD Keys only seem to have ones for £UK.

The only ones I can see on their site are 5 euro ones. Looking to top up by €100.

joe123 wrote: »
    Can anyone point me in the best direction for Xbox Credit? CD Keys only seem to have ones for £UK.

The only ones I can see on their site are 5 euro ones. Looking to top up by €100.

Can you not buy it from the Microsoft Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If you are on Pay as You Go with Three and have build up credit, you can use that to get a code for Xbox credit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

joe123 wrote: »

Discounted codes are much harder to find now, I got a €50 code off G2A for €43 at the start of the month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

MOD EDIT: No selling on boards, take it to Adverts please.

MOD EDIT: No selling on boards, take it to Adverts please.

Stick them on adverts and you won’t have to pay eBay fees and we can get them cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Stick them on adverts and you won’t have to pay eBay fees and we can get them cheaper

Swap for a crinkled Crunchy wrapper I found down the back of the sofa? It's a bit dusty but it's a 2013 wrapper.

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Swap for a crinkled Crunchy wrapper I found down the back of the sofa? It's a bit dusty but it's a 2013 wrapper.

Adverts is okay if you set the item to no offers below asking and ignore the idiots that make comments like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I've put them on adverts there. Thanks 😊

I've put them on adverts there. Thanks ��

Not a bad price €40

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

When buying codes for Gold membership, at what point do they become activated? Is it from time of purchase, or time they are used to register a console? I'm assuming the latter, but wanted to check as will be buying as a Christmas present. I assume cdkeys are still good t buy from, they seem to have the best price for a 12-month subscription at the moment.

ectoraige wrote: »
    When buying codes for Gold membership, at what point do they become activated? Is it from time of purchase, or time they are used to register a console? I'm assuming the latter, but wanted to check as will be buying as a Christmas present. I assume cdkeys are still good t buy from, they seem to have the best price for a 12-month subscription at the moment.

They became active once redeemed, not on purchase.

On a side note that is not applicable if there is no current subscription, be careful if stacking codes as it can lead to issues as I found out to my (time) cost recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

SuperS54 wrote: »
    They became active once redeemed, not on purchase.

On a side note that is not applicable if there is no current subscription, be careful if stacking codes as it can lead to issues as I found out to my (time) cost recently.

Is stacking codes when you add multiples to extend the subscription period?
    It's for my son's second-hand xbox-360 that he's had for over a year, has never had a subscription, just the free Xbox Live account.

• Advertisement

ectoraige wrote: »
    Is stacking codes when you add multiples to extend the subscription period?
    It's for my son's second-hand xbox-360 that he's had for over a year, has never had a subscription, just the free Xbox Live account.

Yes, stacking is where you add a new subscription to an existing one which has not yet expired. If he doesn't have an existing subscription then it's not a concern.

Advertisement