Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭GBX

nava wrote: »
    I also have 1 code from 3 app, if anyone interested quote my post.

Yes please Nava :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Hello All,

Is cd keys still the best place to buy Xbox live?

I’ve not bought it in a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Hello All,

I’ve not bought it in a couple of years.

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hey which version of Xbox live do you buy on cdkeys I mean region wise.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

UK or Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Hi there,

My kids have been hounding me (ie old fart!!) about xbox gold. It looks like payment via mobile credit is nolonger possible in IRL? So at the moment is cdkeys the place to go, and then is there any need to do that ultimate? upgrade option mentioned on the bargain forum?

Thanks
    W.

With the Ultimate you get access to a bunch of free games on Xbox Pass as well as the 2 free game a month and with standard xbox gold you get the 2 free games every month a Xbox 360 backwards title and a Xbox One title. Some times they are good games other times you may never play them ever.

It's up to you really or your kids. You can view the games on Xbox pass on the xbox so if there are games on there the kids like and will play them yes upgrading to ultimate is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭corks finest

Tilikum17 wrote:

It's up to you really or your kids. You can view the games on Xbox pass on the xbox so if there are games on there the kids like and will play them yes upgrading to ultimate is worth it.

Separate note I paid yearly for my kids Xbox live until he switched to PS4 pro- checked my bank account and noticed Microsoft tried to take my yearly subscription out even though I left them 6/7 months ago, contacted ms and was guaranteed not to take / try to take recurring payment out again,,,,,they lied ( even after I went through the hoops cancelling it) be aware

But that was your own fault for not cancelling earlier. When you quit xbox those 6/7 months earlier you should have rang them up to cancel the reoccurring payment

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Can't you cancel it from the Xbox in the settings? You definitely can from the website in 3 or 4 clicks as I've done it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Can I still buy a years Xbox live and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate for 1euro or is that deal gone?

Does it need to be a new account or will existing one work as I don't own an Xbox ATM but have done before so I do have an account

Can I still buy a years Xbox live and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate for 1euro or is that deal gone?

Does it need to be a new account or will existing one work as I don't own an Xbox ATM but have done before so I do have an account

I'm not sure if the €1 offer is still available but yes it is available for current customers that is if the offer is still available.

You don't need a Xbox to sign up you can do it online or even on a Windows 10 PC with the Xbox companion app and also the store app.

Advertisement