Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal Secretarial Skills Course/ Work

Options
  • 05-03-2010 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

When I left school, I went straight into Secretarial college and I have about 20 years experience in the Secretarial field behind me. I've been out of work for two years and eager to get back to work, but my skills probably need a bit of updating and I'd like to return to something slightly different. I've worked for a lot of industries; hotels, banks, insurance, education, mail order, media and had a variety of Administrator roles which I've enjoyed. I've temped before for a solicitor and I think I enjoyed it, was back in 2004.

Has anyone done this course in Griffith College Cork or anywhere else for that matter? Or if anyone is currently working in the Legal Secretarial area could you give me an idea of what the workload is like? Is it complicated stuff? Any info would be great.

Advertisement