Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSKINS WIRED 5/3 AIRLOC

Options
  • 05-03-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Does anybody have any advice on this wetsuit, im going to start surfing this year and dont want to be cold, will this last and keep me warm. I always feel cold swimming in the sea around Ireland but will I cook in July and august or will I be a happy Surfer:cool:.
    Cheers
    Colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cprh

Does anybody have any advice on this wetsuit, im going to start surfing this year and dont want to be cold, will this last and keep me warm. I always feel cold swimming in the sea around Ireland but will I cook in July and august or will I be a happy Surfer:cool:.
    Cheers
    Colm

Great wettie, same calibre as the Xcel 5:3's. It'll be grand in the summer too - it never gets that warm anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Cheers
    Colm

Yet to use one but I've heard that not as flexible as o'neills.....

Advertisement