Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyoncé

Options
  • 05-03-2010 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hey there dudes and dudettes.
    was just wondering. What do you think of Beyoncé?
    Personaly, i think she is great. love her stuff!

Beyoncé.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

She is fine at what she does, maybe this would be better in the Rn B section though? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

She's hot. Very hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

Rjd2 wrote: »
    She is fine at what she does, maybe this would be better in the Rn B section though? :pac:
    i should have posted it in there. sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I moved it to the general music forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Stacey.x

Shes a great person :) Fantastic singer, and has done some fab songs.
    she has also got the looks. - beautiful woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Rjd2 wrote: »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't R&B mean rhythm and blues?

I'm seriously missing something if Beyonce is considered to have rhythm, let alone a blues sound, although it's my understanding that they have changed what R&B is. Why I have no idea.:confused: What kind of music is R&B thesedays exactly? Is like soft hip hop/pop/urban or something?

But back to question at hand, I don't like her music at all. She is definitely not deserving of all those Grammys she won last month. I'm pretty sure her album got decidedly mixed reviews.

'Single Ladies' is aural rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Over-rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

i can't stand Beyonces music,it is pure tripe but as Homer Simpson said she has "an ass that won't quit":D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

She needs to learn when to shut up. If a track is 3:50, that doesn't mean you sing for the entire 3:50 of it. And all those extra whooooohhaaaaaaaaooooooh she puts in do nothing for her songs musically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 matthew2010

beyonce is hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oh that's right it's Monday. What's the name of the new Beyonce single this week?
    blow69 wrote: »
    What kind of music is R&B these days exactly? Is like soft hip hop/pop/urban or something?.

R'n'B also often refers to Rythym 'n' Bass. That might not clear anything up for you though. It's similiar to how "hip-hop" used to categorize acts like Grandmaster Flash, the Sugarhill Gang, NWA and is now used to define acts like the Black Eyes Peas and Soulja Boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

Makaveli wrote: »
    I moved it to the general music forum.

Thanks ;)

-Kormeera-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

She's ace!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

She has killer thighs. If i saw them coming towards me i'd be delighted and terrified at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I think she's a c*nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I like a lot of songs by her. And by Destiny's Child. Some awful muck too, but overall, good pop act IMO.

Advertisement