Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography project HELP!!!!!

Options
  • 05-03-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Next week I will be writing up my project. We did it last year on glaciations. I just don't know what to write. My teacher is useless to. I am fine for aims and planning but what do you write for gathering of data and results? Do you say, for example, that i saw a corrie and the way it was formed and I observed it and did a sketch map? And what would be the result for this?
    Please will someone help me? I need full marks for this investigation.
    Thank you so much everyone.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Did you do any numerical measurements- like measuring the depth/height of something? Need more info!

Have you looked at the marking scheme on www.examinations.ie? It should give you a good idea of where the marks go, and how they want the diagrams and different sections to be laid out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 huy001

I did measurements of a roche mountouee.How would you present that? What sort of a graph?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

huy001 wrote: »
    I did measurements of a roche mountouee.How would you present that? What sort of a graph?

Can you tell me what a roche mountouee is? I don't ever recall hearing that when I did glaciation.

As far as I know you couldn't really do a graph with that, if it's a landform. You could draw a diagram and mark in the dimensions, that's about it.

What else did you do?

Advertisement