Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N770 wifi connection issues !

• 05-03-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

hey all,

I have a Nokia N770, and it will no longer pick up my wifi at home. it just seemed to stop all of a sudden.

i brought it to work and it will pick up ones there, and at the train station it will pick up other wifi signals.

But will not pick my own or the neighbours anymore !! anyone got ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

seems like a router problem rather than the phone. Have you tried searching for your wlan with another phone or laptop to confirm its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

my laptop can pick it up and an N97 mini can pick it up as well no problem... weird the N770 will not pick up the neighbours either now as well. the n97 mini can get my neighbours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Cant think of anything apart from the obvious, resetting the router etc deleting the defined access point in the phone, so when searching it will be saved as a new access point. (If it finds it that is :pac:)

Advertisement