Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Console Trade In

Options
  • 05-03-2010 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Could anyone answer my question? I was looking to trade in my ps3 console 40gb , but i dont have the packaging it came in. Would Gamestop or any other store trade it in for cash? also anyone have an idea how much??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Shouldn't be a problem, i traded in a Xbox in a plastic bag before and no probs. Did you try selling it on Adverts? You might get more than what you would on a trade in...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

you would be crazy to trade your ps3 in tbh!

game stores are not there to do you or me any favours, they are money hungry and ruthless, they will give you **** all for it excuse the french!

adverts.ie is a fantastic and free service do yourself, your wallet and someone looking for a bargain a favour!

just some friendly advice btw;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

you would be crazy to trade your ps3 in tbh!

game stores are not there to do you or me any favours, they are money hungry and ruthless, they will give you **** all for it excuse the french!

adverts.ie is a fantastic and free service do yourself, your wallet and someone looking for a bargain a favour!

just some friendly advice btw;)

yep you should get about 180 euro for it on adverts. i highly doubt any game store will offer that to you in credit, let alone cash!

Advertisement