Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee Candles

Options
  • 05-03-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin (city or county) that are selling Yankee Candles discounted or cheap?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Homestore and More have a range of them on sale for €12.50 at the moment,
    Hickey's Chemists also have a lot for €13 and Arnotts have the smaller sized ones for €7 in the shops on Henry Street and in the Jervis Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Aisling1989

Thanks.. I think Homestore and Hickeys sales are both over though. Hickey's on O Connell St have had them just in the door for ages so you can see them passing by, but they had moved them the other day so I assumed the sale was over :(. I just looked on Homestores site about an hour ago and they're full price on the site..I've been meaning to go into Hickeys for ages to get them.. I should have done it earlier :(
    I'm looking for a big one so the 7e ones in Arnotts wont do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Thanks.. I think Homestore and Hickeys sales are both over though. :(

Aisling Mr TRade is correct!!!!!!!!
    Homestore and More have a range of them on sale for €12.50 at the moment,

Was in HomeStore &More today (FonthillRd) and picked up a few for gifts. They have about 10 choices!!!!! (candied apple,sweet -pea,honeysuckle, Autumn Fruits, Farmers Market,Be Thankful,Cookies & Cream,Sandlewood & a few others all for €12,50
    Ya better get down this weekend or they will all be gone!
    Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! before I return and swipe them all off the shelf :D:D:D

By the way HomeStore & More always have a few for €12.50 though apparently they ain't allowed advertise the fact anymore. Somebody must have put a gag on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Check out a few euro stores around town. My wife picks up the cheaper version,same smell,same glass,just doesn't have yankee on the label,usually around €2 a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

dubtom wrote: »
    Check out a few euro stores around town. My wife picks up the cheaper version,same smell,same glass,just doesn't have yankee on the label,usually around €2 a pop.
    They are crap. Yankee scent is extremely strong and lasts right to the end of the jar. My Mum only recently finished here favourite one which she brought back from the U.S in 2002. It was kept for special occasions ;)
    I've tried a few of the cheapo ones and like all cheap tat it's false economy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin (city or county) that are selling Yankee Candles discounted or cheap?

Thanks

The new store opposite trinity college has tons of Yankees and a decent range on special too. Not sure which fragrances though.

Advertisement