Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Course

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mimof

Caoimh37 wrote: »
    Hey there,

Cheers for the info, nice to see there are options out there....
    Are you finding your course interesting? glad you did it? what job prospects can you see done the line?

I'm really considering this as a career avenue

thanks

Hi Caoimh37, sorry for the late reply to this. I'm loving the course, though quite a big juggle between work and study at times, esp coming up to assignment deadlines (next one is in 2 weeks!). I'm hoping to move into a digital marketing role in my current company. There's a lot more DM jobs being advertised now - the DMI has some on it's site http://digitalmarketinginstitute.ie/category/jobs/ and I'm sure the job agencies have a lot more.

By the way, interesting debate going on on Damien Mulleys blog about the courses offered by both the DMI and the IIA (Irish Internet Assoc.) who now also offer a Diploma in Digital Marketing. http://www.mulley.net/2010/08/11/digital-marketing-diplomas-and-fetac/

• Registered Users Posts: 40 pjackson

I wonder if anyone has experience of the digital marketing programmes available on-line in the UK, in particular the Institute of Direct Marketing's certificate and diploma in digital marketing. How do these stack up?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭radooo

DCU course is priced similarly as is the DMI - roughly €3,700 + application fee €45. I am deciding between these two: DCU vs. DMI and any useful suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Looks as DCU has very high standards but how does it compare to the wealth of industry expertise from DMI? Which one would you consider and why?

Advertisement