Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Course

Options
  • 05-03-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone attended or heard anything about the part time Diploma in digital and online marketing course with the Digital Marketing Institute? Was also looking at the one in the Fitzwilliam Insitute but the DMI appears a bit better

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 AmandaMc

Hi, just wondering if you got any more info on this course? I am also looking into it as I badly need to upskill in this area. However it could well be a series of 'sales pitches' - while I'm sure it would still be useful I want to make sure it's a decent course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Turtles Run

Hi Guys,
    I am interested in doing one of the online digital marketing courses (named above) and I’m in between minds about which one to pick. I came across Sureskills “Online, Internet & Digital Marketing” 12 week Diploma today which through ANOTHER spanner in the works for me.

They say they offer a “FETAC Level 5 Internet Marketing Award” which is nudging me towards them but I am keen to hear what ye think and any advice would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭T-rev

The fitzwilliam qualification is awarded by the Association of Advertisers in Ireland, but the list of lecturers in DMI seems very comprehensive.

How much is the part time course Anthony?

Advertisement