Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username merge

Options
  • 05-03-2010 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Ive recently rediscovered the email account password and login details to this account (original). I made a new account a while ago (Username: Rycn) and im hoping to get that account merged with this one.

Hope i can get this sorted, thanks.

Ryan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why did you make a second account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Ryanzo

Gordon wrote: »
    Why did you make a second account?

I didnt have the password to this one, or the email address i signed up with so i couldnt use this one. Recently got my old comp fixed which had passwords and the like stored on it.

No bother if it cant be done, just asking.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If it's to do with the hacking incident, email hello@boards.ie and give details of both accounts and they may be able to look into that for you. It may take a while though as I think they're still a bit backed up with password reset requests from the hacking incident.

Advertisement