Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please Help Me segmenting, targeting, positioning

• 05-03-2010 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

I am attending UCD and am doing a module in marketing, for this I need to complete a project on toyota specifically on the targeting, segmenting, and positoning of Toyota in the Irish market.

I dont know how Toyota seget, target etc even trying to cal them and all, i cant find any info on them.

I am finding this project very hard as I am dislexic and have failed many exams already so i really want to do well in this project

Could anybody tell me how they segmet, target, and positioning on the Irish market. I'd be really greatful and if anybody has any papers or knows of where to get papers on them please tel me thanks.

Thank you so much

Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

You'd be better off asking for help in one of the business ('Biz') forums, e.g. Marketing, because most economists are clueless vis-à-vis marketing buzzwords. Game theory model of market entry/exit? We can help. Buzzwords? No.

Edit: Oh and remove your name. Many staff members of UCD read this forum, and I don't think your lecturer would appreciate bending the rule of original work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I imagine their positioning has taken a bit of a tumble recently :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Cross-posting times six equals no luck here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement