Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers down until 8AM GMT (Semi-official)

Options
  • 05-03-2010 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Heres a statement from one of EA's official server providers

This messages is to inform you that EA is currently operating a maintenance on their master server, which should help come to terms with the bugs experienced by many. This maintenance is already taking place, and in order to help speed up the process, EA asks to close 40 000 slot to all providers.

If you want to help their technicians out, who have been working day and night since the release of the game, we ask you to consider the option of stopping your servers through your game panel, until the end of the maintenance *.

Note that this is not an obligation, but rather a voluntary hand that you may choose to give. We all hope that this will put an end to the current issues.

*End of maintenance: 3:00 am in America/ 9:00 am in France (Thats 8am for us)

http://blog.gobsn.net/en/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Great! so im stuck here sniffing my fingers till 8 in the morning!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

but its friday night :confused:

bastards :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭extrinzic

Launch Day... I smell a potent excuse...

oh yeah showing me a TV ad every 15 ****ing minutes is really helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

dreamers75 wrote: »
    oh yeah showing me a TV ad every 15 ****ing minutes is really helping.

Still haven't seen an ad for it - and tbh, I watch bucket loads of telly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

This is fairly lame tbh. Just have to content myself with playing the single player campaigns till tomorrow.

ya i saw an add for it there today on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah its piss poor TBH, I could handle it if it fixed teh problem of disconnections but you know its still gonna happen FFS!

I am rank 5 now at the moment with 55 dogtags....hehe. Dont know how the **** peeps are level 12 and 13 n ****.

Hope all is better in the AM....BTW I dont think the friends app is working to well either.

i was so excited today about getting this, now im just angry. If its not fixed by tomorrow i swear to GOD ill wait longer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I am rank 5 now at the moment with 55 dogtags....hehe. Dont know how the **** peeps are level 12 and 13 n ****.

I remember in BC there was a glitch where you'd flip a vehicle and repair it. again and again to rank up - i hope no rank up glitches are present this time out.

this is a load of cock man i've bn cuttin my teeth on th SP, want some MP action

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Star Bingo wrote: »
    this is a load of cock man i've bn cuttin my teeth on th SP, want some MP action

Ya i think thats what most people have been doing. just playing the SP version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

its working for me atm

MP

not getting a server list :(

and now im disconnected :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

nice, maintance which havent fixed a ****...

i seriuosly think i wount see damn multiplayer action till next month... those 2 Hamsters in EA office really out of stamina...

i was playing there for a good two hours and then i got the failed to connect to ea online ****e again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

I cant even log in ffs, what is up with this! i had no problems with the beta

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Everyone is getting that issue right now. Seems the EA master server is down again. If you keep trying to login it will say 'You have been signed out - This may be due to multiple connections from the same account' right?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Getting that error too. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Ya im getting something similar, what are they at, they seemed to get the beta off to a good start and the launch has been a disaster, havent had one multiplayer game yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Its fixed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

I still cant connect to games

• Advertisement
Advertisement