Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Tom 750

Options
  • 06-03-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

My old Tom Tom (520 RIP) used to read out incoming text messages from my Motorola E 770V which was very handy for me. Just wondering if anybody has a phone that allows the same from a 750.
    Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

BT connections & functionality is pretty much hit & miss with Go750.
    Having tested Nokia E61 E71 N97 & HTC Tattoo I found connections unreliable on all of them. Connections would be lost & a re-pair of the devices would be required to get a connection going again. On some devices I could get text messages displaying on the screen but these were usually filled with text errors. Never had any luck with reading texts aloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

Sometimes older IS better. My old 520 was rock steady with my old Motorola.
    Thanks anyway,
    dave
    Cork

Advertisement