Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crashing to desktop!

Options
  • 06-03-2010 2:41am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone else having this problem in both multiplayer and singleplayer? It keeps happening and its driving me mad, I haven't had many full games before this happens.

It just crashes to desktop and gives no warning. I'm fairly sure its not my computer as it's a high end dell xps that can run crysis at full settings no problem

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

had it durng the week, lower your settings then when it runs increase them.

assume its a feature for PC owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Havnt CTD while playing the single player campaign... but I did CTD once when trying to connect to a multiplayer server.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I've tried lowering the settings and it still happens, I'm wondering is it a 64bit problem or maybe SLI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

what OS are you running?

Peglegged wrote: »
    what OS are you running?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

same only happened to me on the EA version, lowered my settings then stuck them back up when it ran.

I'll try a few more things, dont really wana have to do a clean install again. I'm sure dice have a patch for the game in the works anyway!

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Its happened to me to(same OS), a few times in the beta and once or twice in the full game, will try lowering the settings and giving it a go.

Advertisement