Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths and ffxiii

Options
  • 06-03-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I Was browseing smyths website when I see they have ffxiii in stock, how does that work?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its says 'Prebook now! Out 9th of March'.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

What a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Same thing happened with Bioshock 2 as that was out on a Tuesday aswell.
    They have recieved the game and it is in stock now but will not be on sale untill at least 4pm tomorrow/Tuesday morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

They have recieved the game and it is in stock now but will not be on sale untill at least 4pm tomorrow/Tuesday morning.

Does anyone know if this is true? Will the game be sold in Smyths(in particular, the one in Tallaght) at 4 today?

Have a €50 voucher for Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

F1ngers wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is true? Will the game be sold in Smyths(in particular, the one in Tallaght) at 4 today?

Have a €50 voucher for Smyths.

It's pure luck, worth checking out though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I doubt it. In that case Game,Gamestop and HMV would be doing the same. That's why they have midnight releases for big games. The distributor of the respective game have.......I think.....something like a gentlemans agreement not to sell it before the official release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Its on the shelf in xtra-vision down the road with a price tag on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yup just picked up a copy in Xtravision there for 49.99. Smyths weren't selling it yet (Bray by the way).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

bugs wrote: »
    Its on the shelf in xtra-vision down the road with a price tag on it.
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:...............*dust*

Advertisement