Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BC2 is outplaying both Console versions combined

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I agree with a lot that he had to say.

I know this isn't BF3 and it's BC2, following on from the original BC1 but when I'm playing multiplayer I don't feel that at all.

It feels more like a BF2.5 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ponster wrote: »
    I agree with a lot that he had to say.

I know this isn't BF3 and it's BC2, following on from the original BC1 but when I'm playing multiplayer I don't feel that at all.

It feels more like a BF2.5 :)

Agreed but id say BF2.9 :D

Its perfect imo, just the right amount of vehicles and choppers,mostly infantry based but still plenty of vehicular action if you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Efioanaes wrote: »
    Agreed but id say BF2.9 :D

Its perfect imo, just the right amount of vehicles and choppers,mostly infantry based but still plenty of vehicular action if you need it.

honestly, a ton of tankd and airplanes, was a reason i did not liked BF2. I love infantry battles, not a race game: who will get to bigger cannon and wipe everyone faces!

now only if the fecking thing worked now...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How many people playing it on PC bought it though? I reckon there'll be some difference between the sales figures and the people playing it. Anyway, Kotaku got the story wrong (no surprise there), the PC version is beating the console versions indivdually, not combined - http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/933150-updates-servers-now-soon.html#post13086470

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Its actually outselling both console versions, but not both combined

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Most peeps playing it are PIRATES ARGGGGHHHHH!!! Well not online but you know what I mean.:eek:

Advertisement