Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norris for president

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

John Hume for president!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭danman

comeraghs wrote: »
    John Hume for president!

I can't imagine anyone that I would rather have as our President as much as John Hume.

He is the perfect statesman.

Unfortunatly, I don't think his doctors would be too happy with his decision.

The finest Irishman, never to have lead this country in any capacity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

anymore wrote: »
    Read the Constitution, the President's role is not to represent us internationally !:confused:
    I've read the constitution, I'm talking about what the President actually does though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jennyjest

This might be an appropriate time for her to invite Emilly O Reilly for tea at the Aras.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Grimreaper666

comeraghs wrote: »
    John Hume for president!

What about Dustin? He'd be as effective as any of the rest of them, it's only a dream job for people with big egos, the post should be scrapped, we as a nation can't afford it along with half the TD's and a lot of the civil service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement