Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheesy night out in Belfast

Options
  • 06-03-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good club for a cheesy night out? Am helping organise a hen night and the group ranges in age from 30's to 50's and would ideally like a place that plays 80's/90's/chart hits that's not too full of itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

Only place I can think of is The MClub on Bradbury Place...it has the Groovy Train on Friday nights...70s disco music. £6 in or there abouts. Good varied age range there.
    I understand there is an 80s night at The Washington Bar (Howard Street) on Friday nights...no idea what the crowd is like there. Thought I heard on the radio the other week entry was free.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

70's night in the Empire, I don't think it opens as late as the M Club though.

http://www.thebelfastempire.com/glamarama.html

Advertisement