Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Parking & Live Music

Options
  • 06-03-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hotel I have booked into does not have car parking..ok for during the night but the car parks during day are 1.80 an hour..anyone any ideas where you can park during the day..
    also love live music, does anyone know of any pubs that have that, rock etc...cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Pink100, check out Auntie Annies (Dublin Road) for live bands, or the Empire (Botanic Avenue).

During the day you could park in a free car park somewhere, e.g. Boucher Road (there's a retail park there) or Forestside shopping centre, but then you'd be a bit of a walk from the city centre.
    A lot of side streets don't have paid parking but some of them would be better areas than others to park in...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

OP, I'd need to know where the hotel is before I could advise where to park.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

McCausland do parking in the city centre for £14 max daily...which I assume means for 24hrs.

https://www.mccausland.co.uk/citycentre.htm

Call your hotel and ask them about parking...some city centre hotels have deals with nearby multi-storey car parks!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

Thanks Guys..looking forward to trip

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭pink100

Hi Guys, Had a great trip to Belfast, Europa was excellently located, parked in mcCausland parking..though had to hang around for an hour sunday morning for it to open as guy was late..but will def return to Belfast..:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement