Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there still a backlog from the January incident?

Options
  • 06-03-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if there is still a backlog of users waiting to be re-united with their old usernames. Can't find any updates on this since about the 17th of february.
    Because of the mentioned backlog, I waited till this past week to try recovering my old username, but the site is not accepting my e-mail address as one it recognises, so I sent off a message to hello@ with some info that should identify me, but have heard nothing yet.
    Can anyone advise me as to what is the current situation? Old username as you can probably guess was duridian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

From what I can tell, yes, there is still a backlog.

I am not involved with the process, but the best I can say for now is hang in there, somebody will get back to you as soon as they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Ok, sound, thanks for replying Tom. :)

Advertisement