Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Shot... Anyone find a set of keys?

Options
  • 06-03-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Right, The biggest long shot I think I'll take in a while,

But I don't suppose anyone found a set of keys last night/today in either the Renmore area or the town area? The brothers only gone a lost them in his drunken state last night...

Basic bunch of keys with a Volkswagan car key on it...
    He's retraced his steps and rang around clubs/pubs/Mill Street but nothing :(

Anyone who thinks they may have found them, or knows someone who did, please PM me. Reward offered!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Yeah found them, pm your address and I'll drop them around later on my way back from work... (arrives at 4am to collect the Volkswagan parked out the front).... ;)

^ didn't actually find them btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

:D --> :( in about 3 seconds...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Just a warning against something you mightn't have thought of! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

fend wrote: »
    Right, The biggest long shot I think I'll take in a while,

But I don't suppose anyone found a set of keys last night/today in either the Renmore area or the town area? The brothers only gone a lost them in his drunken state last night...

Basic bunch of keys with a Volkswagan car key on it...
    He's retraced his steps and rang around clubs/pubs/Mill Street but nothing :(

Anyone who thinks they may have found them, or knows someone who did, please PM me. Reward offered!

Thanks
    message is: don't trust the brother with the keys

Advertisement