Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joystick help

Options
  • 06-03-2010 3:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Trying to setup my logitech extreme 3d pro joystick for chopper flying but for some reason when i assign "yaw" its doing the reverse of what ive setup.
    Im trying to set yaw to the "twist" action of the joyatick as this is what im used to but while the yaw is working left is going to the right and viceversa, i have the latest drivers etc, is it a known issue i wonder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, Thats my x52 pro's out the window!!!! ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah, Thats my x52 pro's out the window!!!! ffs.
    Yup, likewise with my X52 :(

Seems you may be able to fix it, if, in foot, you could set the up/down/left/right as unused buttons on the X52. Looking into how to do this, atm. Thinking that I may be able to do it manually in some config file.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

For Logitech Extreme 3D Pro just do the following

-Download Logitech Joystick software
    -Create profile for BF:BC2
    -Select steer (left/right)
    -Right click - properties - select bottom box ( Invert polarity of axis) I think it is
    -Keep logitech profile active
    -Play game

Sorted :)

Advertisement