Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gibson Dusk Tiger and Dark Fire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Nope, but seen them on the net. The different tuning options might be good idea. But, it's still a Gibson.:rolleyes:

If it was a PRS Custom model, well then, you might have an animal in your hands.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

The different tuning options and the ability to save effects created in guitar rig onto the guitar made me think it was the most awesome thing ever. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Waltons have a dusk tiger in there. When I saw it I nearly puked on the carpet. :o

Dord wrote: »
    Waltons have a dusk tiger in there. When I saw it I nearly puked on the carpet. :o

You should carry a sick bag with you at all times. :)

The full tuning options on an ordinary Gibson Les Paul Standard would be a good seller i think. Not for me though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Well the Dark Fire is definitely easier on the eye :p

• Advertisement

You should carry a sick bag with you at all times. :)

The full tuning options on an ordinary Gibson Les Paul Standard would be a good seller i think. Not for me though.

Have you even seen it yet? It looks like someone nicked wood panelling from a ****ty 70's house and slapped it on a guitar.

e47a3e24-4708-4d73-9a1c-2afce311ed76.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

But you can just tune a guitar with your fingers... :confused:

El Pr0n wrote: »
    But you can just tune a guitar with your fingers... :confused:

Yup, and it costs a lot less too. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Have you even seen it yet? It looks like someone nicked wood panelling from a ****ty 70's house and slapped it on a guitar.
    I would say *****ty 70's station wagon, but thats just me

I would say *****ty 70's station wagon, but thats just me

Well, we don't have "station wagons" over here so that's why I didn't say that.

• Advertisement

Well, we don't have "station wagons" over here so that's why I didn't say that.

If we had 'Station wagons' over here, that would be soooo fricken awesome!!
    Does look a bit sicky though..........there is our new word for the day....'sicky'.

As for tuning, well you will never be out of tune with the new device thingy. All you need then is the 'true temprement' frets and you will be amazing at the guitar.....honest....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

I think the Dusk Tiger is supposed to look like a stylised/cartoonish tiger's face when you look at it as it would hang from a stand... Not that that necessarily makes it better looking, but it might explain a bit.

Advertisement