Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Romanian Girl studying photography

• 06-03-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I Know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack,
    but this is where the beauty of internet comes. I met a girl last here around Valentine's Day, who was shooting in Temple bar some random pictures of couples for her
    photography course In Griffith College. She took one of myself with my girlfriend
    and now I'm trying to reach her and ask whether she still have that picture.
    The only thing I know about her, is that she is Romanian and studying a Photography
    course in Griffith College, if anybody has a way to put me in contact with her
    Please let me know. Thanks a lot!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

I Know it's like looking for a needle in a haystack,
    but this is where the beauty of internet comes. I met a girl last here around Valentine's Day, who was shooting in Temple bar some random pictures of couples for her
    photography course In Griffith College. She took one of myself with my girlfriend
    and now I'm trying to reach her and ask whether she still have that picture.
    The only thing I know about her, is that she is Romanian and studying a Photography
    course in Griffith College, if anybody has a way to put me in contact with her
    Please let me know. Thanks a lot!!!!!

I do photography, its gotta be a third year... i know one girl did a couples think, but she was irish, RCNphotos should be able to narrow it down for you tho.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

seems to have been a part time student, dont know them sorry. if you dropped up, and left a message with lecturers, could prove useful. i can pm you a lecturers email if you so wish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 littlevoicez

seems to have been a part time student, dont know them sorry. if you dropped up, and left a message with lecturers, could prove useful. i can pm you a lecturers email if you so wish
    Hi thanks so much for replying, haven't had a chance to visit the forum over the last couple of weeks.
    If you could send me a lecturers email that would be awesome. Thanks again, you're very helpful :-)

Advertisement