Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enterprise Ireland Grad Programme

• 06-03-2010 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Has anyone who applied for the 2010 intake heard anything back from them yet?

I applied and have yet to recieve anything (bar a reciept of application email).

I applied last year and remember hearing from them around the 3rd week of February. It's now going into the second week of March so I'm a little curious as to where things stand.

I did email them and haven't received any reply to date.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

My friend did it last year and found it very good.
    I know there was another thread about a waiting list and panels etc.
    Best to wait until they reply, or possibly find another contact here - and give a call?
    Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misslily

Thucydides wrote: »
    Has anyone who applied for the 2010 intake heard anything back from them yet?

I applied and have yet to recieve anything (bar a reciept of application email).

I applied last year and remember hearing from them around the 3rd week of February. It's now going into the second week of March so I'm a little curious as to where things stand.

I did email them and haven't received any reply to date.

a girl from my class was offered one of their positions yesterday so im guessing the offers are now out. best of luck!

Advertisement