Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Yerselves ready Galway!!

Options
  • 06-03-2010 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Cause were goin to wreck the ****in place this rag week:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Clem by name.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

This year, it'll definitely live up to the hype! [/sarcasm]

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Generic students bigging up rag week thread.
    Oh how little they know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Clemon wrote: »

have fun having a criminal record on your name for the rest of your life, and never being able to leave the country....or possibly your an nuig slob who is all talk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Excellent. Lots of drunk impressionable young women to take advantage of. I love Rag Week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Ah thanks your too kind. Also try to fit in an assault or two on some innocent randomers.

And if you get a chance, there's traffic cones need stealing along the Siobhan Mc Kenna Road, and lonely old women living up on Bohermore who'd really appreciate a knock on the door around 3/4 am.

People like you make this City a great place to live.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭philboy

Your a Gobshíte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I see the "college" week tag didn't work then! :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

And these, dear readers, are the future captains of industry and leaders of this country...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

I see the GMIT students behaved themselves during their rag week, well done to one and all!

Sadly, i somehow doubt their University cousins will emulate them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You better not wreck the place. God knows the council will take forever to clean it up afterwards.

BTW to all interested in messing with drunk college students Spanish Arch is always a good place to start ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

You better not wreck the place. God knows the council will take forever to clean it up afterwards.

BTW to all interested in messing with drunk college students Spanish Arch is always a good place to start ;)

It's not a bad place to finish either. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Kids now days.:pac: It's like comparing modern Pop bands with the excess of old rock bands in their hell raising days. Careful with the shandies.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

galwayrush wrote: »
    Kids now days.:pac: It's like comparing modern Pop bands with the excess of old rock bands in their hell raising days. Careful with the shandies.:rolleyes:

The hand shandies.......

Sorry, it had to be said.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

mink_man wrote: »
    have fun having a criminal record on your name for the rest of your life, and never being able to leave the country....or possibly your an nuig slob who is all talk...
    You can go anywhere in the EU with a criminal record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

skelliser wrote: »
    I see the GMIT students behaved themselves during their rag week, well done to one and all!

That's supposedly down to the garda presence rather than the politeness of the students. And none of my cousins are in GMIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

This is tripe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement