If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TXP50G10 query

Options
  • 06-03-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads
    Any chance RS price matching PC on their PANASONIC VIERA TXP50G10
    http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-14-P50G10&brands=PANASONIC.
    Also can anyone fill me in on the tie with Belfast & Dublin. Another words if I buy from RS belfast can I pick it up here in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cubix wrote: »
    Hi Lads
    Any chance RS price matching PC on their PANASONIC VIERA TXP50G10
    http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-14-P50G10&brands=PANASONIC.
    Also can anyone fill me in on the tie with Belfast & Dublin. Another words if I buy from RS belfast can I pick it up here in Dublin?

Thanks

Cub,

thanks for the post - to be fair the PC price on the TXP50G10 is an excellent price - at the moment we don't ship the Panas to the south due to (possible) issues with MPEG4 on Panasonic UK models - so unless there is any other model you are looking for that we can help you with I would (reluctantly say go for it!)

The tie up between RS Belfast & The Philips Shop in Dublin is that I manage both of them :( . On some / most products we offer collection from either branch - if you are looking for something specific just drop me a line and we will always do out very best to oblige.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks for that John. Yeah as you say not a bad one but none in stock at the moment, was also hoping to lump on the extra and get your 5yr warranty. IF your price was to come down or say your 5yr warranty was included in the present price;) if I confirmed by email that the mpeg4 thing would not be an issue for me would I be able to pick up in Dublin. Also as I am sure you have seen the post's about some people(very techi peeps) saying the black levels had dropped after so many hours, would this be covered under extended warranty or is it a case that panasonic are saying its the makeup of this particular tv.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.