If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips BDP3000 Blu Ray Player

Options
  • 06-03-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi john, looking to buy Philips BDP3000 Blu Ray Player can u give me a price to pick up in dublin,
    thanks joe

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

joe1320 wrote: »
    hi john, looking to buy Philips BDP3000 Blu Ray Player can u give me a price to pick up in dublin,
    thanks joe

Joe,

thanks for the post:

BDP3000 Region 2 - £89.95 / €104.99

BDP3000 Multi Region for standard DVD - £99.95 / €114.99

Thanks again and keep me posted if you would like one set aside for you,

ATB,

John Mc & The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 joe1320

i like to buy the philips blu ray, could i pick it up in philips shop in dublin,i be in town saturday morning, can ipay for it there,
    thanks joe

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

joe1320 wrote: »

i like to buy the philips blu ray, could i pick it up in philips shop in dublin,i be in town saturday morning, can ipay for it there,
    thanks joe

Joe,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - WE ARE REALLY TIGHT ON bdp3000 stock in Dublin (Belfast is fine) but if you PM me your name and contact details I'll have one reserved for you in Dublin no problem for collection on Saturday.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.